ECOBANK USSD CODE: This post contains the list of all the USSD codes for Ecobank’s various transactions.
This includes the Ecobank transfer code how to register and activate it, how to use it, the benefits, and lots more.
Eco Bank is one of the leading commercial banks in Nigeria. It offers a USSD code service that allows its customers to perform several different banking transactions from the comfort of their mobile phones.
This service has made banking more convenient and also enhanced financial inclusion in Nigeria by reaching out to majorly the underbanked population.
So, if you’re in need of the Eco Bank code for money transfers, checking balance, buying airtime, paying bills, or something else on your Ecobank account, join me and let’s explore this post together!
What is Ecobank USSD Code?
The USSD code for Ecobank *326#. Ecobank customers can use this code to check their account balance, transfer funds, pay bills, and top up airtime, all straight from their mobile phones.
To use the Ecobank USSD transfer code, you need to dial *326# on your registered mobile phone number and follow the prompts on the screen to perform your desired transaction.
List of All Ecobank USSD Codes
Here’s the list of all the Eco Bank USSD code:
|Transfer to Ecobank/others||*326# > select the option to transfer funds|
|Airtime Top Up for Self/Others||*326# > select the option to buy airtime|
|Data Purchase||*326# > select the option to buy data|
|Pay Bills||*326# > select the option to pay bill|
|Hotlist ATM Card||*326# > select the option to manage card|
How to Register & Activate Ecobank USSD Code
Here’s the step-by-step guide to activating the USSD code for Ecobank:
- Using the phone number registered with your account, dial *326#.
- Choose the debit card linked to your account, or select the “Create PIN” option.
- Fill in the required details and proceed.
- Now, verify you’re the account owner and create your 4 digits PIN.
- Enter the PIN once again to confirm, and the registration is complete.
How to Use Ecobank Transfer Code
To use the USSD code for Eco Bank, you will need to have a mobile phone with a SIM card registered with Ecobank, and already activated. Once you have these, follow these simple steps:
- Dial *326# from your mobile phone, which should be linked to your Ecobank account.
- You will be presented with a menu of options that you can select by entering the corresponding number on your phone keypad. The available options include:
- Balance Enquiry: To check your account balance.
- Airtime Purchase: To buy airtime for yourself or someone else.
- Transfer Money: To transfer funds to another Ecobank account or to an account in another bank.
- Bill Payment: To pay bills such as electricity, water, or cable TV.
- Cardless Withdrawal: To withdraw cash from an Ecobank ATM without a card.
- Pay Merchant: To make payments to merchants who accept Ecobank payments.
- Once you select an option, you will be prompted to enter the necessary details such as the recipient’s account number, the amount you wish to transfer, or the bill payment details.
- Confirm the transaction details and enter your USSD PIN to complete the transaction.
It is important to note that you need to have an Ecobank account and a registered mobile number linked to the account to use the USSD code. Also, there may be charges for using the USSD service, so it is advisable to confirm with your mobile network provider and Eco Bank for the exact fees.
NOTE: There are also shortcodes to perform quick and direct transactions on your Eco Bank account. Check them out in the list below.
Using the Ecobank USSD Code for Different Transactions: Complete Guide
Ecobank USSD Code for Checking Balance
*326*0# is the Ecobank code to check your account balance. Once dialed, enter your PIN, and the money you have left in your Ecobank account will be displayed on your screen.
Ecobank USSD Transfer Code
*326# is the Eco Bank USSD code to transfer money from Ecobank to Ecobank, as well as the Ecobank transfer code to other banks. Once dialed, select “Transfer Funds”, enter the amount, enter the account number, select the recipient’s bank, and enter your PIN to authorize the transfer.
Read Also: How to Activate Stanbic USSD Code
Eco Bank USSD Code for Opening an Account
*326# is the USSD code for Eco Bank account opening. After dialing, accept the mobile banking terms and continue following the prompts to create an account with Ecobank.
Ecobank Code for Buying Airtime
*326*Amount# is the Ecobank code to buy airtime for yourself (SIM linked with your Ecobank account). While *326*Amount*Phone Number# is the code to buy airtime for other numbers/sims.
E.g if you want to recharge N1200 for yourself, simply dial *326*1200# and your line will be credited with a N1200 recharge card. If you want to recharge another line 08077779999 (your other lines or for friends and/or family) with N1200, just dial, *326*1200*08077779999#, then enter your PIN to authorize the transaction.
Eco Bank USSD Code for Buying Data
*326# is the Eco Bank code to buy data from your account. Once dialed, select “Buy Data”, select the data bundle you want to purchase, and enter your PIN to confirm the transaction.
Ecobank USSD Code for Bill Payments
*326# is the Ecobank USSD code to pay bills (E.g, DSTV, GoTV, Startime, etc.). After dialing, select “Pay Bills”, follow the instructions and proceed to pay your bills.
Ecobank BVN USSD Code
*565*0# is the Ecobank code to get/retrieve your BVN.
Eco Bank USSD Code to Block ATM Card
*326# is the USSD code to block your Eco Bank ATM debit card. After dialing, select “Manage Card”, and follow the prompts.
Read Also: How to Activate UBA USSD Code
USSD Ecobank Code to Block Account
*326*911# is the USSD code on Ecobank for deactivating your account. Just dial the code and follow the screen option.
What is USSD?
Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD) is a protocol used by GSM cellular networks to communicate with the service provider’s computers. USSD codes are shortcodes that can be dialed on a mobile device’s keypad to access a variety of services provided by the service provider.
For banks, USSD codes provide a convenient way for customers to access banking services using their mobile phones without the need for internet access.
USSD codes allow users to perform various banking transactions such as checking their account balances, transferring funds, paying bills, and even opening a new account.
Benefits of Using Ecobank USSD Code
Using the Eco USSD code has several benefits, including:
- Convenience: The Eco Bank code allows you to perform banking tasks from the comfort of your own home, without the need to visit a bank branch.
- Accessibility: USSD transfer code for Ecobank can be used on any type of mobile phone, without the need for an internet connection. This makes it easier for people who do not have smartphones or access to the internet to use the Eco Banking services.
- Time-saving: USSD codes are faster than traditional banking methods, such as visiting a bank branch or using an ATM. This makes it easier to perform transactions on the go.
- Security: The Eco Bank code is secure, and all transactions require a PIN to be entered. This helps to protect your account from unauthorized access.
Ecobank Code 2023 – FAQs
What is the new USSD code for Ecobank?
*326# is the new USSD code for Ecobank. This code can be used to perform any mobile banking transactions on a registered number.
What is the EcoBank Transfer Code to Other Banks?
*326# is the EcoBank USSD transfer code to other banks.
How can I get USSD code for Ecobank?
*326# is the USSD code for Ecobank mobile banking.
How can I activate Ecobank mobile banking without ATM?
You can activate the Ecobank mobile banking without an ATM by dialing *326#, and then following the instructions that appear on the screen.
How do I find my USSD Ecobank account number?
You can get your Ecobank account number using USSD code by dialing *326#, then selecting “Balance”, and following the prompts. You can also dial *326*0# to get it.
How do I set up Ecobank mobile banking?
You can set up your Ecobank USSD mobile banking by simply dialing *326# using the phone number/sim registered with your Eco Bank account, and then following the prompts.
Is there a charge for using the Ecobank USSD code?
Yes, there is a charge for using the Ecobank USSD code. The cost of using the USSD code varies depending on the service being used. However, the charges are generally lower than those for other banking methods.
Ecobank USSD codes are a convenient and secure way to access the Ecobank services in Nigeria. With the 326 code, customers can perform a variety of tasks, including checking their account balance, transferring money, and paying bills.
Using the Ecobank code is easy and accessible, and it can save you time and money. If you have a mobile phone and a registered Ecobank account, you should consider using the USSD code to access the Eco Banking services.