This post contains all the KiaKia loan requirements in Nigeria.
KiaKia is a well-known online platform for loaning and lending money. In other words, it is a peer-to-peer loaning and lending platform.
Many people especially newbies think of KiaKia as a normal payday loan app and/or platform, so they thought the requirements of getting loans there should be the same as the other loan apps.
But frankly speaking, there’s more to KiaKia loan requirements than you would have thought, Although it’s not too strict.
Therefore, if you’re here to know more on how to qualify for KiaKia loan, then keep scrolling down gently, for in this post is all the KiaKia loan requirements that you need to know for fast and easy loan approval.
Without further ado, let’s get started!
What’s KiaKia Loan Requirements All About?
KiaKia loan requirements are those essential procedures such as identity and income verification that is needed to be taken to ensure that you are eligible for loans on the KiaKia p2p platform.
While other B2C loan platforms like Fairmoney, Branch, and Okash may just need your BVN and phone number to approve your loan within 5 minutes, KiaKia requires a stronger verification.
Just think of it, on the KiaKia platform, you’re dealing with another customer, and not the company itself. So, if anything goes wrong, the company is to take responsibility.
So, you won’t expect flexible loan requirements from a platform like this.
However, KiaKia loan requirements are still relatively flexible, as what is needed are just some must-have things.
Now, let’s see all the requirements to get a loan on KiaKia, and also how to qualify for KiaKia loan.
Kiakia Loan Requirements
To successfully submit a loan application, you have to fulfill the following requirements.
- As an application, you must be living in Nigeria.
- You must be above 21 years of age.
- You must have a valid Bank Verification Number (BVN) and be an account holder with any of the mainstream commercial banks in Nigeria (FirstBank, GTB, UBA, Zenith, We made, Access, etc).
- You must have evidence of verified source(s) of income, be it your business, or proof of salary if you’re employed in the public/private sector.
- You must provide a valid means of Identification (Work ID for employed applicant, and Government-issued ID for self-employed). Keep in mind that school ID will be rejected.
- You must also provide proof of income (SMS or email screenshots of monthly income alerts or electronic bank statement (in Pdf format) for the 6 most recent months)
- Alternatively, you can also authorize KiaKia to view your bank transactions by connecting your bank account to the KiaKia platform ONLY for the purpose of obtaining bank transaction details.
While these requirements may seem much, the verification process is very flexible if you’re able to meet all these requirements before signing up.
How to Qualify for KiaKia Loan
To successfully submit a loan application on KiaKia, this is how you have to go about it.
- Download the KiaKia Loan App.
- Create an account by providing all required details (Name, Phone Number, Age, etc).
- Provide your Bank Details such as Account Name, Account Number, and BVN.
- Start an application chat on the platform.
- Upload a valid work ID or government-issued ID.
- Enter the desired loan amount.
- Select duration/tenure.
- Upload Screenshot of SMS alerts, emails, or PDF statements of your last 3 salaries or Business income.
- Accept loan terms and conditions (IF APPROVED).
Sometimes, the way people talk about online P2P loans and the requirements can make you think otherwise unless you try it yourself.
I believe the KiaKia loan requirements provided in this post will help you easily and quickly get loans from KiaKia without worries.
Do you still have questions? Then, feel free to drop them down in the comment box below. I’ll be glad to help.