With Gtbank being one of the most popular banks in Nigeria, sending money from Gtbank to other banks is super fast and easy.
However, transferring money from Gtbank to PalmPay and to receiving funds on PalmPay account from Gtb may be frustrating especially when you want to use USSD code.
That’s why we’ve curated this post to guide you on how to send money from your Gtbank account to your PalmPay account without stress. All you need is the code.
Therefore, just keep scrolling down gently to see exactly how to transfer money from Gtb to PalmPay in three ways, and the exact code to use.
Without wasting time, let’s get started!
Transferring Money from Gtbank to PalmPay
If you already have a Gtbank account before, you might want to transfer some money into your PalmPay account. It can also be from your Gtb account to someone else PalmPay account.
Well, transferring money to other banks from Gtb is very simple both on the mobile app, as well as using the Gtb *737# USSD code.
However, it is something different if it is PalmPay you want to transfer money to, as the code is different and also, it takes a little bit more process to carry out the transaction.
Therefore, let’s see how to transfer money from Gtb to PalmPay account now.
How to Transfer Money from Gtbank to PalmPay Account – USSD
To transfer money from Gtbank to PalmPay using USSD, kindly follow the step-by-step guide below.
- Simply dial *737*22#
- Select the “Trsf – Mobile Money/PSB” option
- Enter the amount you want to transfer
- Enter your PalmPay account number
- Select the “Next” option until you find PalmPay.
- Select the option for “PalmPay”
- Now, enter your Gtbank transaction pin.
That’s it, and that’s the code to transfer from Gtb to PalmPay account. Once done correctly, the amount will be transferred to the PalmPay wallet. Keep in mind that you’ll be charged a service fee.
Fortunately, there’s an alternative method to make this process even easier.
Here’s how to transfer from Gtb to PalmPay using USSD in an alternative method.
- Open your PalmPay app and log in to your account.
- Click on the “Fund” button.
- Select the “USSD” option.
- Select or enter the amount you want to transfer, and click confirm.
- Select the bank you want to transfer money from.
- Now, copy the USSD code that appears on your screen.
- Paste the code in your phone dialer and dial.
- Confirm the name, and enter your bank transaction pin.
Those are the two ways of sending money to PalmPay from Gtb using USSD code.
How to Transfer from Gtb to PalmPay – Bank Mobile App
Another way to send money from Gtb to PalmPay account is by using the Gtbank mobile banking app (GTWorld).
To use this method, simply log in to your Gtbank app on your phone, then start your transfer process. After that, enter the amount you want to transfer, enter your PalmPay account number, and select PalmPay as the bank name, then enter your pin.
In a simplified way, here’s how to transfer from Gtb to PalmPay.
- Open your Gtbank Mobile App, and log in to your account.
- Click on the “Transfers” button.
- Select the account to debit.
- Enter the amount you want to transfer.
- Enter the PalmPay account number.
- Now, select PalmPay by typing PalmPay in the search bar.
- Finally, enter your Gtbank transaction pin to authorize the transfer.
That’s it, the amount you transfer will be deducted from your gtb account and credited to your PalmPay account.
Note: You’ll be charged a service fee.
How to Transfer Money from Gtb to PalmPay Account – Bank Card
If for one reason or the other, you were not able to use any of the above methods, here’s how to send money from Gtb to PalmPay wallet.
If you have your Gtbank ATM card with you, you can also transfer money to your PalmPay account using the Card.
- Open your PalmPay app, and log in to your account.
- Click on the “Fund” button.
- Select “Bank Funding”
- Select or enter the amount you want to deposit.
- Select or Add a new ATM card number
- Enter your ATM card pin, and click “Confirm”.
And that’s it, your card will be charged, while your PalmPay account will be credited instantly.
Money Transfer from Gtbank to PalmPay – FAQs
How do I transfer money from gtbank to PalmPay?
You can transfer money from Gtbank to PalmPay via Gtbank mobile banking app, via the Gtbank ATM card, and also by using the *737*22# USSD code.
How do I transfer money from gtb to PalmPay using USSD?
To transfer money from gtb to PalmPay using USSD, simply navigate to the dialer app on your phone and dial *737*22#, select mobile money, enter the amount, enter your PalmPay account number, select PalmPay as your bank, and then enter your gtb transaction pin to complete the transfer.
What is the code to transfer money from gtb to PalmPay?
The code to transfer money from gtb to PalmPay is *737*22#, then follow the prompts.
What is gtbank transfer code to PalmPay?
*737*22# is Gtbank transfer code to PalmPay. After dialing the code, select mobile money, enter the amount, enter your PalmPay account number, select PalmPay, and then enter your gtb transaction pin to complete the transfer.
With a lot of freebies to enjoy on the app, PalmPay is one of the easiest to use finance apps that let you save your money without the stress of going to the bank.
By now, I believe you should have known how to transfer money from Gtbank to PalmPay account, how to transfer from Gtb to PalmPay, how to send money from Gtbank to PalmPay wallet, and how to fund your PalmPay account from Gtbank.